The AIMS Power Solar Single Pole Mount Rack is made for the avid solar system seeker. Holding up to 6 large PV solar panels (up to 2.0 KW). This system can hold more panels depending on panel size. This heavy duty single pole rack is made of high quality, structural grade, corrosion resistant steel made to last for decades. The aluminum clamps and HD rails along with the stainless steel hooks and hardware provide the most durable single pole rack system on the market. This system includes everything needed for installation, except the actual concrete foundation to anchor the pole. The single pole mount installs quickly using special splicing kits, easy to use clamps and universal HD sliding rails. The rack can hold up to large 6 panels (265 watts and larger) and adjusts to four different degree angles. Changing the pole mount’s angle is easy using the convenient U bolt and pitman arm.
- Everything included except the concrete foundation
- Ground pole can be custom cut to desired height. Height range – 36 inches up to 110 inches.
- Easy installation (We set up this unit in Reno, NV and were able to assemble in under 3 hours without the panels)
- Little measuring needed
- No drilling needed
- Pre-drilled holes for seasonal adjustments
- Universal HD sliding rails for easy solar panel mounting
- Convenient easy to use mounting clamps
- Beams and pole conform to ASTM A36
- Rails use 6000 series aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- Withstands wind speeds up to 102 mph
- Rust/corrosion resistant materials
- Seasonal elevation adjustment
- Four pitch degrees
- 15 Year manufacturer defect warranty
Free shipping to 48 states. Must be able to unload a long crate.
Application- Heavy Duty
• Open areas
• Galvanized steel ASTM A36
• Stainless steel
Tilt angles – 10°, 20°, 30°, 40° for different seasons
Panel orientation – Landscape. Panel types: PV 60, 72 & 96 cell (all brands)
Wind tolerance – 102 mph
Snow load – 80 PSF *depends on characteristics of snow – standard
Requires concrete foundation of 63″ sq. and 36″ deep (everything is included in the pole mount kit)
Warranty– 15 Year manufacturer defect
TUV GB50009-2001 GB50011-2001 GB/T 13912-92 GBT 14846-2008 GB-T 6892-2006 GB50429-2007 GB50017-2003 AS NZS 1170 ASCE/SEI 7-05 ASCE/SEI 7-010 2007 California Administrative Code IBC 2006 Euro Code 8 DIN1055 EN 1991-1-3 – Snow Load EN 1991-1-4 – Wind Actions
There are no reviews yet.