The ProteaBracket fits most trapezoidal sheet profiles, including pre-assembled foam core panels (IMPs – Insulated Metal Panels).
- Adjustable attachment base to accommodate varying rib widths, heights, and angles with multiple module mounting options
- Attached to the sheeting only, no messy sealants and comes with a factory-applied, EPDM pad to ensure quick installation and a weather-proof fit
ProteaBracket is mounted directly onto the crown of the trapezoidal sheet using stainless-capped screws (provided) or Bulb-Tite rivets (sold separately). It has been rigorously tested for load-to-failure results in sheeting only.
Pair with the S-5-PVKIT® for a rail-less solution – also ideal for both side-bolted and bottom-bolted rail mounting.
For PV installations with extreme snow load conditions (see load tables for limitations).
Be sure to check out the many other features on the bracket overview page.
- 34% lighter than similar stainless steel alternatives – saves on shipping
- Stronger L-Foot
- L-Foot allows for side-mount rails in its vertical orientation OR bottom-mount rails or PVKIT in its horizontal orientation
- Corrosion-resistant materials
- Adjustable–fits rib profiles up to 3″
- Peel-and-Stick prevents accidental shifting during installation
- Fully pre-assembled
- 4 self-piercing screws included
There are no reviews yet.