- 8 times more cycles compared to other battery technologies
- 3500 cycles at 80% DoD, 6000 cycles at 60% DoD
- Short circuit protection
- Automatic low voltage shutdown
- Over charge protection
- Over discharge protection
- Mount in any orientation
- Multiple batteries: 10 batteries in parallel maximum
- Automatic cell balancing
- High output current for inverters
- Battery status LED located on the front of the battery displays SOC percentage RS485 & CAN ports
- Power switch
- Built in Battery Management System (BMS)
- Reverse polarity protection (caution)
- No venting or gassing
- BMS temperature protection
- 10 year manufacturer defect warranty
Battery Management System: The built in BMS is a central hub inside the battery that maintains constant voltage, current and temperature. The BMS allows for maximum charging capacity for faster charging and efficient discharging. It also communicates with the desktop monitoring software via the RS485 or CAN port.
- Lithium Iron Phosphate – LiFePO4
- 300 amps
- Battery status LED State of Charge display
- On/off switch
- 3/8 terminals
- Terminal covers included
- Cables included used for parallel connecting batteries – 41″ length
- Dimensions: 32″L x 21″W x 7″H
- Shipped dimensions: 38″L x 29″W x 21 1/2″H
- Unit weight: 184 lb.
- Shipped weight: 242 lb.
There are no reviews yet.