This cable is designed to meet or exceed all test requirements called for by the Underwriters Laboratories and the National Electric Code, and is recommended for use in accordance with UL and CSA for internal wiring of uninterruptible power supply equipment, UL standard 758. Also suitable for use with inverters, transformers, switchboard panels, controls, electronic circuits and meters. It can be used as battery cable, battery charger cable, motor lead, and power hookup cable. This product offers a unique flame retardant polyvinyl chloride compound, and is moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel and oil resistant. It’s extremely flexible and easy to work with.
- 1/0 AWG
- UL certified
- Lugged on both ends
- Perfect for inverter models 3000 Watt or smaller
- Polyvinyl chloride flame retardant
- Moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel and oil resistant
- Extra flexible RT4 rated
- Max current – 284 A
- Temperature – 105⁰ C
- Weight – 1.1 lbs. per foot per set (red and black)
- Outer diameter – .61”
- Lug size – 7/16”
- 1 red cable and 1 black cable
There are no reviews yet.