Ideal for larger equipment, TVs, computers and CPAPs. Perfect for locations that need power for 2-3 hours running a full 3000 watts, before recharging and also have access to a generator or shore power to recharge batteries using the inverter. Solar panels keep a charge on the batteries using sunlight. The 24Vdc voltage runs more efficiently using less equipment. The solar panels provide a constant charge with sunlight and will recharge the batteries at 50% depletion in <7 hours.
- Easy to connect and use
- Works with devices up to 4000 watts/ 33.3 AC amps 110/120VAC or 16.6 amps 240VAC
- Ideal for any equipment that needs off grid power
- Perfect for a small home, cabin or business.
*The solar panel array will recharge a 50% depleted 800 amp battery bank in under 7 hours with full sunlight.*
You can find the specifications for each product by clicking on the links below.
This solar kit includes:
- PICOGLF40W48V240VS – 4000 watt pure sine inverter charger 120 & 240 VAC 48VDC – runs cooler and efficient
- PV120MONO – qty 6 – 120 watt solar panels
- COM3IN60A – 3 string combiner box
- DC1600V32A2I0 – disconnect switch
- SCC60MPPT – 60 amp MPPT solar charge controller
- AGM12V200A – qty 4 – 200 ah AGM deep cycle batteries
- PVF100FT10AWG – 100 foot PV wire for solar panel to disconnect switch (female)
- PVM100FT10AWG – 100 foot PV wire for solar panel to disconnect switch (male)
- PVF20FT10AWG – male and female to bare ends for disconnect switch to charge controller
- PICGLFBATS – Battery temperature sensor
- CBL08FT6AWGC- 8 ft. set of 6 AWG cable to connect charge controller to battery bank
- ANL80KITJ – 80 amp fuse kit for charge controller to battery bank
- CBL08FT4AWG – 8 ft. set of 4 AWG cable set battery bank to inverter
- ANL150KITWJUMP – 150 amp inline fuse kit with jumper for batteries to inverter
- 3 jumpers for series battery connection 4 AWG
Free shipping on kits within the 48 states. Add on items will receive free shipping only when ordered with a kit.