Ideal for medium size devices such as appliances, fans, pumps, compressors, electronics up to 8.3 amps. Perfect for locations that need power for 3-4 hours of run time using 1000 watts, before recharging and also have access to a generator or shore power if available to recharge batteries using the inverter. Solar panels keep a charge on the batteries using sunlight and will recharge the batteries at 50% depletion in <4 hours in full sun.
- Easy to connect and use
- Works with devices up to 1000 watts/ 8.3 AC amps
- Ideal for any equipment that needs off grid power
- Perfect for a small home, cabin or business.
*The solar panel array will recharge a 50% depleted battery bank of 400 amps in about 3.5 hours with full sunlight.*
You can find the specifications for each product by clicking on the links below.
This solar kit includes:
- PICOGLF10W12V120VR – 1000 watt pure sine inverter charger
- PV120MONO – qty 6 – 120 watt solar panels
- DC1600V32A2I0 – disconnect switch
- SCC60MPPT – 60 amp MPPT solar charge controller
- AGM12V200A – qty 2 – 200 ah AGM deep cycle battery
- PV cables 15FTSET M&F ends extenders for panels
- PV cables 100FTSET M&F ends for panels to Disconnect
- PV Cables 20FTSET MC4 to bare ends for Disconnect to SCC
- PICGLFBATS – Battery temperature sensor
- CBL08FT6AWGC- 8 ft 6 AWG cable to connect charge controller to battery bank
- ANL80KITWJUMPER- 80 amp inline for SCC to battery bank
- CBL08FT4AWG – 6 ft set of 4 AWG cable set battery bank to inverter
- CBL02FT4AWG – 1 set of 2 ft cable (battery cables)
- ANL150KITWJUMPER – 150 amp inline fuse kit with jumper
Free shipping on kits within the 48 states. Add on items will receive free shipping only when ordered with a kit.