Ideal for medium size devices such as appliances, fans, pumps, compressors, electronics up to 8.3 amps. Perfect for locations that need power for 3-4 hours of run time using 1000 watts, before recharging and also have access to a generator or shore power if available to recharge batteries using the inverter. Solar panels keep a charge on the batteries using sunlight and will recharge the batteries at 50% depletion in <4 hours in full sun.
- Easy to connect and use
- Works with devices up to 1000 watts/ 8.3 AC amps
- Ideal for any equipment that needs off grid power
- Perfect for a small home, cabin or business.
*The solar panel array will recharge a 50% depleted battery bank of 400 amps in about 3.5 hours with full sunlight.*
You can find the specifications for each product by clicking on the links below.
This solar kit includes:
- PICOGLF10W12V120VR – 1000 watt pure sine inverter charger
Click here for more inverter info
- PV120MONO – qty 6 – 120 watt solar panels
Click here for more panel info
- DC1600V32A2I0 – disconnect switch
Click here for more disconnect switch info
- SCC60MPPT – 60 amp MPPT solar charge controller
Click here for more charge controller info
- AGM12V200A – qty 2 – 200 ah AGM deep cycle battery
Click here for more battery info
- PV cables 15FTSET M&F ends extenders for panels
- PV cables 100FTSET M&F ends for panels to Disconnect
- PV Cables 20FTSET MC4 to bare ends for Disconnect to SCC
- PICGLFBATS – Battery temperature sensor
- CBL08FT6AWGC- 8 ft 6 AWG cable to connect charge controller to battery bank
- ANL80KITWJUMPER- 80 amp inline for SCC to battery bank
- CBL08FT4AWG – 6 ft set of 4 AWG cable set battery bank to inverter
- CBL02FT4AWG – 1 set of 2 ft cable (battery cables)
- ANL150KITWJUMPER – 150 amp inline fuse kit with jumper
Lithium battery info click here
Free shipping on kits within the 48 states. Add on items will receive free shipping only when ordered with a kit.
There are no reviews yet.