This AIMS Power Low Frequency 6000 Watt 24-volt Split Phase Power Inverter Charger is not your average every-day power inverter. What you see here is our top-of-the-line power inverter, built for the purpose of running your whole house (smaller home), business office or large RV. This inverter charger is perfect for your off Grid system or for use as an emergency backup supply.
Split Phase Power Inverter
The 110/220 split phase inverter is capable of producing 2 legs of 110v, making this inverter perfect for home and shop applications with a 220 panel in place.
However, the inverter can utilize grid-power to charge the batteries and send the power out to your application using the built-in 85 amp charger. If the grid power is lost, this inverter is equipped with a seamless transition transfer switch, becoming a true UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) when you need it in emergency situations and natural disasters (battery required).
This inverter charger has an on optional LCD remote showing you of any abnormalities on all parts of the system, giving you ample time to fix the issue and exactly where to look. This inverter charger also comes with an Auto Generator Start mode that can tell a generator to start up and begin providing charge to the batteries (through a separate charger on 120v gensets) or providing power to the home.
Need to use this in a different country or with 50hz electronics? This whole house inverter comes with Auto Frequency Detection software, providing you with the correct power frequency on either 50hz or 60hz.
- 6000 watt low frequency pure sine inverter 110/120/220/240 VAC split phase
- 18000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery priority selector
- Terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 85 Amp
- Remote panel available
- Auto gen start
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Continuous output power: 6000 Watt
- Surge rating: 18,000 Watt (20 seconds)
- Output waveform: pure sine/same as input (bypass mode)
- 100-110-120 VAC / 220-230-240 VAC
- Nominal efficiency: >88% (peak)
- Line Mode efficiency: >95%
- Output frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical transfer time: 10ms (max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal input voltage: 24.0 VDC
- Minimum start voltage: 20.0 VDC
- Low battery alarm: 21.0 VDC – 22.0 VDC
- Low battery trip: 20.0 VDC – 21.0 VDC
- High voltage alarm: 32.0 VDC
- Low battery voltage restart: 26.6 VDC
- Idle consumption: 76.8 watts
- Power saver mode idle consumption: 29 Watts
- Output voltage: depends on battery type
- Charger rate: 85A
- Unit weight: 74 lbs.
- Unit size: L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping weight: 84 lbs.
- Shipping size: L x W x H: 30.5 x 14.5 x 13.75inches