Powerful yet portable, the new AIMS 2,000-Watt Portable CARB-Compliant Inverter Generator from the Inverter Store is also a good neighbor, wherever and however you use it. CARB compliant means it meets the California Air Resources Board’s strict air pollution regulations.
This generator is also super quiet, making it ideal for emergency backup power. This generator has a proprietary auto gen start feature that’s works with the AIMS Power Inverters. The auto gen start enables the AIMS inverter to auto start the generator if the inverter’s battery voltage drops. This generator is a perfect back up power source to an off grid or inverter/battery power system.
These are good generators for boats as well as for camping adventures, tailgating and a host of other uses where you need reliable, economical power. You can use them as backups for our best-selling solar panels during extended periods when the sun doesn’t shine.
- 2000 Watt max 16.6A
- 1900 Watt continuous 15.8A
- Clean pure power sine inverter power
- Auto gen start capability
- Ultra quiet – 51.5-54 dBA depending on location and load
- 5 hour run time @ 50% load
- Recoil starter
- Electric starter – includes battery
- LED indicators for oil, overload and AC
- Economy control switch for more efficient fuel consumption and quieter operation
- Voltmeter, amp meter, KW meter, Hz meter
- DC protect switch
- AC protect switch
- DC 12V socket
- 2 USB outlets
- Carry handles
- GFCI outlet
- Ground terminal
- Separate lithium battery for electric start function
- Includes 12V DC alligator clips, screwdriver and spark plug tool
- 3 Year limited manufacturer warranty
- Engine: 4 stroke OHV 114 cc 4500 rpm
- Fuel: unleaded 1 gal
- CARB Compliant – EPA
- Overload shutdown
- Low oil shutdown
- Oil: SAE 10W30
- DC output: 12V 4A
- AC output: 120V 20 amp
- Ignition: CDI
- Spark plug: A5RTC
- <5% THD
- Pure sine power inverter works with sensitive electronics
- Dimensions: 20.66″L x 11″W x 17.32″H
- Weight: 50 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.