130 Watt flexible panel and 10 amp charge controller are the “base” pieces for this kit. To purchase a complete off grid portable solar kit, chose your cables, battery and power inverter based on your application. To view more info about the batteries click here. To view more info about the power inverters click here.
If you already have a battery and inverter but just want to add some solar charging, just purchase the base kit.
- Constructed with high quality material and advanced monocrystalline solar cells for efficient energy harvest
- Extremely durable and rugged
- Ideal for curved and uneven surfaces. RVs, boats, bus, vans, utilities, golf carts, sewn to heavy duty material such as sun shades
- Up to 90⁰ degree bend (more degree of bend with the 120 watt model vs. 60 watt, smaller panels have less bend)
- Weather resistant. Appropriate for outdoor use.
- Thickness compares to the thickness of a nickel
- Pre drilled grommet holes aid in various installation methods such as zip ties, Velcro, straps for non-permanent applications
- Lightweight and super thin allowing use of a strong adhesive or industrial thread for permanent mounting applications
- Bypass diode minimizes the power drop when shaded
- Modules are independently tested to ensure conformance with certification and regulatory standards
- Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001 quality management system standards
- Panels capable of +/- 3% power efficiency than rated
- 5 year warranty, 10 year 80% output
- Uses the latest PWM charging technology and state of charge monitoring, adjusts charging based on battery voltage prolonging overall battery life
- LCD displays key information such as battery voltage, solar panel voltage, solar panel charging current and load discharging current.
- PV input, battery output and load control ports
- Industrial grade case
- Extremely east to set up
- Dual USB outlets
- 4 Pre-drilled holes for easy mounting
- CE, ETL to UL1741 and RoHS compliant
- 2 Year warranty
***NOTE***If you are going to install the charge controller >6ft from the solar panel you must purchase an extension cable set. We offer 15ft and 30ft sets. If your application only requires up to 76″, simply cut of the MC4 connectors and insert the cut wire into the bottom of the charge controller and you are ready to harvest solar power.
For a complete off grid kit including batteries and a power inverter, chose from the drop down menu.
130 Watt Flexible Bendable Slim Solar Panel
High performance: light transmittance up to 93%
Cell efficiency: 22.3% (one of the highest)
Module efficiency: 19.2% (one of the highest)
Maximum power: 130W
Tolerance wattage (e.g. +/- 5%): +/- 5%
Maximum system voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum operating voltage (Vmp): 22 V
Optimum operating current (Imp): 5.5 A
Open-circuit voltage (Voc): 26.4 V
Short-circuit current (Isc): 6.35 A
Power tolerance: 0=+3W
Maximum fuse rating: 10 A
Fire Safety Class: Class A
Junction box: IP 67 rated
Temperature range: -40⁰F to 185⁰F
Bendable degree 3⁰ to 90⁰
Number of cells: 4 x 10
PV wire: 10 AWG with MC 4 male and female connectors 76″ length ***NOTE***If you are going to install the charge controller >6ft from the solar panel you must purchase an extension cable set. We offer 15ft and 30ft sets. If your application only requires up to 76″, simply cut of the MC4 connectors and insert the cut wire into the bottom of the charge controller and you are ready to harvest solar power.
Temperature Coefficients ⁰C:
Dimensions: 53.1 X 21.25 X 0.12 inches
Weight: 3.96 lbs
Certifications: CE, ETL, TUV and RoHS
Rated current: 10A
• DC voltage: 12/24V
• Max output: 120 watts @12V and 240 watts @24V
• Max solar voltage: <50V
• Low voltage disconnect: 10.7/21.4V
• Low voltage reconnect: 12.5/25.2V
• Float charge: 13.7/27.4V
• Bulk charge: 14.2V
• Self consumption: .5 watts
• Efficiency: 99%
• Case: ABS & aluminum. Dissipates heat.
• USB: Dual 5V/2A
• Temp compensation: -4mV/Cell/C
• Operating temp: -13F to 140F
• Reverse polarity, short circuit, over voltage and over discharge protections
• Automatic load reconnection and voltage detection
• 3 stage charging: deep cycle, sealed, Gel, AGM, flooded and Lithium
• LCD display – adjustable settings
• 12 AWG Wire recommended
There are no reviews yet.