This 10 amp solar charge controller uses the latest PWM charging technology and state of charge monitoring powered by high quality components, perfect for any small do it yourself project. Extremely efficient. Use with up to 120 watts of PV panels @12VDC or 240 watt of PV panels @ 24VDC. Simple and easy input and output ports, with adjustable voltages, this charge controller is a breeze to set up. On the front of this charge controller there is are PV input, battery output and load control output ports. The LCD displays key information such as battery voltage, solar panel voltage, solar panel charging current and load discharging current. Works with 12 and 24 volt battery systems with multistage charging technology and adjusts according to battery voltage. Includes reverse polarity, over voltage, over temp and over discharge protections with automatic load re-connection. Also includes convenient dual USB ports for charging and 4 mounting holes.
- Uses the latest PWM charging technology and state of charge monitoring, adjusts charging based on battery voltage prolonging overall battery life.
- LCD displays key information such as battery voltage, solar panel voltage, solar panel charging current and load discharging current.
- PV input, battery output and load control ports
- Industrial grade case
- Adjustable voltages
- Extremely east to set up
- Dual USB outlets
- 4 Pre-drilled holes for easy mounting
- CE, ETL to UL1741 and RoHS compliant
- 2 Year warranty
- Rated current: 10A
- DC voltage: 12/24V
- Max output: 120 watts @12V and 240 watts @24V
- Max solar voltage: 50V
- Low voltage disconnect: 10.7/21.4V
- Low voltage reconnect: 12.5/25.2V
- Self consumption: .5 watts
- Efficiency: 99%
- Case: ABS & aluminum. Dissipates heat.
- USB: Dual 5V/2A
- Temp compensation: -4mV/Cell/C
- Operating temp: -13F to 140F
- Reverse polarity, short circuit, over voltage and over discharge protections
- Automatic load reconnection and voltage detection
- 3 stage charging: deep cycle, sealed, Gel, AGM, flooded and Lithium adjustable charging for different battery technologies
- LCD display – adjustable settings
- 12 AWG Wire recommended
There are no reviews yet.